DualFishNews Station - Make Internet Money Easy & Simple

The World Most Updated News Station to Learn & Earn Money from Internet. All hints and tips to help you make money Easy & Simple

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Career Development

Career has been important to all of us... I am sure we need it for a living and we hope to bring in more income to our family. In order to bring in more income, we have to work hard to either work on our own business, or climbing the corporate ladder is we are working for people.

There has been lots of up and down for me. My new boss has been emphasizing career planning and development as my own responsibility. I will have to work on my own career. Well, where to start and how to start...

Firstly, I will need to know my career interest and passion, need to know my competency level, my strengths and weaknesses. From there identify the gap for development to match to my career goal.

I found a great tool to be used as a start to understand more about myself. Which everyone of you can visit www.learnfromgurus.com and obtain a complimentary copy.

Upon understanding myself a bit better, training and learning is necessary to support my development and closing my gap. I found lots of worldclass learning from many worldclass experts at www.learnfromgurus.com website. Which you can pay minimal fees and you can have access for the whole year. You can learn unlimited time over and over again. Also, I found it powerful that it offers Just In Time learning, which I can pick up some tips and advises when I encounter some leadership or management difficulties. There lots many seminars that talk about communication, influencing skills and building championship team.

I hope this info is useful to all of you and I hope you will enjoy the learning journey. I have just started but I hope you will join me in this journey and working towards your career goal...

Spend some time on the website, hopefully it can inspire you... www.learnfromgurus.com

Have fun learning... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home